What is Concrete Staining?
Concrete staining is a simple process that can dramatically change the look and feel of an interior or exterior concrete. Our stain is formulated with the latest technology in water based modified latex blends. Special chemicals activate in the substrate to achieve the best environmentally safe, deep penetrating action to remove vapor transmission and harden the surface. This water-based stain enables us to be very creative with your concrete. We provide a sealer to ensure the long lasting finish of the work. Sealers can be in a flat, semi-gloss, or high gloss finish.
What can be stained?
Concrete slabs; Concrete Staining materials, swimming pool coping, retaining walls, and more.
What type of applications is Concrete Staining used for?
Concrete Staining applications include:
- Enhancement of concrete flooring
- Achieve a realistic stone finish
- Marbling or modeling of two or more colors
- Faux finished like marble, granite, or slate
What are the Benefits of Water based Concrete Staining?
- It is durable, long-lasting, and doesn't fade
- Water based staining is non-yellowing
- Water based Concrete Staining is easily maintained
- It adds an artistic flair
- Adds useful years to your old concrete with a new color
- It allows the application to look more like a realistic stone
- It helps minimize the appearance of stains or cracks
- It is easier to clean stained and sealed concrete
- It can be scored with a diamond cutting to achieve a desired pattern
- With over 350 colors to choose from, we are confident we can match or at least compliment existing colors in your decor.
|Water Based Stain Comparison to Acid | Etch | Stain||Acid Stain||Water-Based Stain|
|Color Changes Over Time||YES||NO|
|Ready to Apply Seal & Top Coat||NO||YES|
|Match Existing Stain||NO||YES|
|Rejuvenate Existing Stained Surfaces||NO||YES|
|Sealer and Protectant Bonds to Most Surfaces||NO||YES|
|Different Effective Look||NO||YES|
|Non-Corrosive and Non-Acidic||NO||YES|
|Reduces Vapor Transmissions||NO||YES|
Give us a call today at (520) 245-0764 or fill out our Contact form to get a free quote on your next concrete project.